Rachel: Sisters, Coming from of family where I was the only girl makes me very grateful for the opportunity to have sisters. After I had Jacob and he was in the hospital and I was feeling very emotion I had some small problem (I don't remember what it was and I'm sure it wasn't as big a deal as it seemed at the time) one of my sister in laws stepped in to help and I started to tear up ( I had just had a baby and was a little crazy :) she gave me a hug and said that's what sisters are for. It meant so much to me. I find a reason to be grateful to them everyday and I am so lucky to have them.
Jacob: Aunts, they are just like my mom only they are nice to me all the time.
Zachary: I like my Aunts because they give me big hugs even when I am mean.



No comments:
Post a Comment