Friday, November 9, 2012
8 of 22 things we are Thankful for.
Rachel: I am so grateful for the wonderful women that are in my neighborhood. I always have someone to call weather it is about cooking, how to get a stain out, how to remove crayon from the wall, if I need to sew or patch something, a break from my kiddos, a second opinion if one of my buddies is sick, a party to plan or a friend to talk to. We are all so different some work full time, some stay home, some do both, we have nurses, teachers, accountants, engineers, and everyone has there own talents but the thing that we all have in common is how much we love our kids. My family and I are so blessed to be surrounded by this amazing group of women. Some are missing from this picture but the moms don't make it into the pictures very often so this is the best group shot I have ;)
Jacob: Ashley, for taking care of me while mom was sick and making me a cape. Roxie for having Tanner. Sheena for making fun Zoo books. Clare for brings us the bunnies. Kim for the fun spiderman toy. Kristy, for letting Brinley play and letting me come over. Jacquie letting us play on your new swing set. Kira, your yummy treats.
Zachary: Ashley, Getting slivers out so good. Roxie, playing games with me. Sheena, playing a fun Halloween game. Clare, making an airplane party. Kim, having Eric and Alex (I asked about Sophia and he said she was just a baby). Kristy, letting him come play and letting Ali play with him. Jacquie, letting them ride cars down the driveway. Kira, getting the new Avengers movie for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment