Rachel: I am Thankful for My home, My city, My state and my Country. I have never gotten very worked up about political things but I do think that if you want to make a difference it has to start in that order. I love my home and the peace that I find in it. I have a wonderful city full of awesome leaders and citizens, we are a small town but we are a town full of big people (not big as in BIG but big as in capable of big things ;). I am proud of my state and most of the time my country. I am Thankful to live in America, presidents come and go and our history is full of bad ones but our country is still great.
Jacob: Grass, It is way more fun to play outside when we have grass.
Zachary: Jacob, it is way funner to play outside when you have Jacob (Jacob said he feels bad he said grass he thinks he should have said Zachary, next time :)
.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment