The kids got to ride in the parade during Old Mill Days this year and they had so much fun. They ate more candy then they threw and Zachary kept trying to give out candy that he had already tasted but overall they had a really fun time and they can't wait to do it again next year .
There were lots of kids so we went in two different trucks.
Jacob and Zach dressed as Batman and Robin.
James, Ashley, Honeylyn and I rode along to make sure no one fell out of the truck, it was a success even though we had some close calls.
Zach, Ty, and Kylin's favorite part was eating the popsicle's they gave out at the end.
After the parade there was a dinner and the Millville city softball game. It was so much fun to play on a team with our neighbors. Everyone played Great!
I wish I could say that we won but theirs always next year.





No comments:
Post a Comment