
This forth of July we had our own fireworks show. All of the neighbors put their fireworks together and we set them off in the street in front of our house. It was so much fun because all of the kids lined up on the curb to watch. I think that the Dads had just as much fun as the kids. This was the first year that it was legal in Utah to set off the BIG fireworks. One of our neighbors brought a big garbage bag full of popcorn that he got from the movie theater and the kids just kept refilling there cups. The next morning it looked like a popcorn war had taken place in front of our house. I am so excited for next years show.

I just have to say that I hated sparklers, I always have. I think that they are a bad idea. My kids love them, the whole month of July I had to watch while they carried around burning sticks and waved them at each other. I love to see them happy though.

We always watch the Logan fireworks show from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's house. Ben and Ellie watched with us this year and the kids had so much fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment