30 Years Old
I can't believe it! I always thought that 30 would be sort of a hard birthday but it was just a lot of fun. I love where I am in life and wouldn't go back in time for anything in the world. I have the best family anyone could ever ask for and we are having a great time getting old together. I have learned so much in the last 30 years. Number one that my parents were right about everything and I hope my children will just take my word for it and start listening to me now. The other big thing that I think I have down is that it is best to just be happy and I am so happy.
James sent me flowers on my birthday. They were so beautiful. He is the most perfect husband and I am very lucky to have him.
My fun sister's and Mother in law took me to Salt Lake for shopping and dinner. It was a blast but having Krista and Laurie with us would have made it better. I always wished that I had a sister but with all of my great sister in laws I wouldn't have had time for one anyway. I appreciate you all so much.
We went to my Mom and Dads for dinner and cake. My Mom made a yummy cake and my Dad decorated it. Zachary has always confused big or old for high so he says that he is "high high" all the time. It was so funny! I had so much fun.
I am so grateful for the experiences that I have had and the friends that I have made in the last 30 years. I'm so happy that they have lead me to where I am and I'm so excited to see where the next 30 years takes me. Thanks to everyone I love you all so very much!
And it just keeps getting better!









1 comment:
30 years, huh? You look just like you did when I met you at the Terrace. Happy Birthday Rachel!
Post a Comment