I wish I could say that this pumpkin belonged to one of the boys but it is mine. I was a little distracted trying to help them (that's what I am claiming anyway) and I spelled my own last name wrong. I really have been a Thompson long enough to know how to spell it. The kids made me put it out on the porch. I was surprised how many people noticed :)
Jacob carved his own pumpkin all by himself. He was so proud of himself and it turned out pretty darn good.
James got to help Zachary with his and he was really specific about what he wanted. It took James a long time but Zachary was really happy when he was done.
The first time it snowed the kids couldn't wait to get out and enjoy it.
They loved this Movie and I thought it was pretty good too.

















No comments:
Post a Comment